1. This section contains information on how to manage Startarch in relation to the processing of data of users of Startarch.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data, for persons who interact with Startarch and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.startarch.it.
3. The information is provided only for Startarch and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the Startarch web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian legislation and European.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU Regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is: Startarch, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com .
2 – Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the Startarch website is: Startarch.
3 – Data processing place
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Startarch takes place in Turin.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Types of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identification data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical Cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communication on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are entered in the browser and transmitted via Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers constructed by random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party Cookies
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of present third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Startarch. The revelation takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve site skills. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
4 – Profiling Cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1- Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituted a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or desecration of the user, but intentionally for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site deem to make public through services and the students made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
1. The data reported by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified, and in any case not later than 5 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences that the site has set.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-diasble-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookies-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
V – USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. The Startarch website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- of the law request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of color to which the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
3. The requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biomedical, health-related data, that reveal religious, philosophical or union affiliation beliefs, that reveal the original racial or ethnic, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing suffices on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority to control the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights, which compete with you, see the art. 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI – SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 16/07/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.